Join McAfee Enterprise and AWS for a hands-on CNAPP workshop on Wednesday, December 15th from 1PM – 4PM EST.
Cloud Native Application Protection Workshop
Cloud-Native applications have many advantages over their monolithic cousins in that they can provide of rapid development at massive scale thanks to automation. This creates a dynamic environment where traditional methods for protecting applications can’t provide the security required at the pace you need it. MVISION Cloud-Native Application Protection Platform (CNAPP) was designed to bring critical security functionality such as security audits, DLP, workload protection, vulnerability assessments, and file integrity monitoring to these applications, at scale, without slowing down the business.
In this session McAfee Enterprise and AWS Solution Architects will discuss the theory and architecture of a cloud-native application and provide a hands-on workshop where you’ll learn how to:
- Find security misconfigurations with a containerized web application and surrounding infrastructure (Cloud Security Posture Management).
- Identify sensitive data exposed in Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) Buckets (Data Loss Prevention).
- Fingerprint applications and prevent rogue processes from running on your workloads.
- Perform vulnerability scans for both traditional VMs and container images.
- Configure file integrity monitoring for containerized workloads to detect changes to critical components.