Visor de contenido web
COMMERCIAL AND OPERATING CONDITIONS PROGRAM MICROSOFT CLOUD SOLUTION PROVIDER UNDER PLATFORM NEXSYS CLOUD CONNECT
This document defines the commercial conditions in addition to those already agreed between the business partner (channel), and Nexsys, which apply for the Microsoft indirect Cloud Solution Provider program:
Nexsys provides its business partners free of charge the tool "Nexsys cloud connect", which allows automating the provisioning, control and management of Microsoft cloud subscriptions in the monthly recurring model called "Indirect Cloud Solution Provider", this allows the partner of business, acquire all Microsoft cloud services called by the manufacturer "Microsoft online services" such as Office 365, Azure, Intune, EMS and stand-alone cloud services such as Exchange online, Sharepoint online among others, this platform is framed in The following general conditions:
- Nexsys grants to the channel, the total control of the subscriptions of its clients, this includes adding, modifying or canceling services of all the clients that the partner has assets in the platform, which Nexsys will invoice at the current legal exchange rate in the following 2 business days to the cutoff date that is the 16th day of each at 11:59 p.m., with the price structure previously agreed upon and charged to the current credit quota of the channel with Nexsys, therefore it is NOT required to send purchase order to confirm activation or modification of services.
- The billing of the services delivered through the platform will be made in US dollars (USD) in monthly recurring model in advance through a single monthly invoice, with a unique part number (SKU) corresponding to the total value of the consumption made during the month of service, the channel has available on the platform the billing detail information that supports said invoice.
- The prices for the activations of the monthly subscriptions will be respected during a year, once fulfilled the first anniversary of the same, the price will be modified according to the price list that is in its moment
- Nexsys will assign to each channel, credentials of access to the platform for a user, who will have full privileges to perform all the operations related to the channel, it is assumed that the person in charge of the channel has the empowerment and adequate competencies for this task, for therefore, the channel assumes full responsibility for the use that is given to these access credentials to the platform and Nexsys will not accept claims about the channel's invoiced consumption due to misuse of the credentials, such as improper supplies, outside of the established times, unauthorized persons using the platform, or incorrect sales margins to the end customer, among others.
- Access control to the platform is done by Nexsys and in cases where the channel requires user modification, password changes or other similar process, it will be necessary to contact your Nexsys consultant to assist them in the process.
- All the processes related to activation, modification or cancellation of subscriptions in the platform can only be done by the active users of the channel on the platform and no Nexsys official can make changes in the channel console.
- Modifications or cancellations made after the cut day established for the platform, will be taken by the platform as scheduled changes for the following month and throughout that period will be as active and the channel must cancel the total value of the service for that month, Nexsys no will accept subsequent claims in these situations since the channel has full control of its subscriptions and customers hosted on the platform.
- The subscriptions procured by the platform through the channel will remain active indefinitely until the channel does not modify or cancel the service on the platform, so NO monthly purchase orders or any purchase support on the platform is required once the channel has active user.
- The channel receives its subscriptions using the discount margin negotiated commercially with Nexsys and this will be configured for all its active clients in the platform, however, the platform allows management of differentiated margins by final client for special cases, however, by default is established the agreed margin so these cases should be handled with the Nexsys commercial consultant and configured case by case on the platform.
- By definition of the manufacturer, Microsoft online services subscriptions delivered under the CSP model, have support from the manufacturer through the Nexsy, so all support tickets to the manufacturer, must be channeled by Nexsys and this does not allow delegation of this function to any official of the channel or the final customer.
- The process of provisioning new subscriptions, modifications or cancellations takes a maximum of 4 business hours taking into account the alternate provisioning process in case of failures or delays in the Microsoft online services service.
- For scenarios where it is required to associate an existing tenant of Microsoft online services (Office 365 or Azure), these will not be done by the platform and it will be necessary to contact the commercial advisor of Nexsys to send by email an association link, which must be accessed by the administrator of the current tenant in which he must accept the terms of the CSP program in the Microsoft portal and accept to associate this tenant to the CSP program through Nexsys, once this process has been successfully completed, Nexsys will manually source the acquired subscriptions in said tenant within a period of no more than 48 hours, after which said subscription will be visible and manageable through the Nexsys cloud Connect platform.
- The channel has autonomy to provision services on the Nexsys cloud connect platform that will be billed with charge to its active credit quota with Nexsys, if there is a delay in the payment of subscriptions greater than 15 days from the agreed date, Nexsys will send an email electronic reminder of this delay to registered contact persons, after which the channel has an additional 7 days to cancel the value of the services or reach a payment agreement with Nexsys, if after this period the payment is not regularized of the services, Nexsys will proceed to deactivate the services object of no payment, which can be reactivated once the payments are regularized.
PROVISIONING OF NEW SUBSCRIPTIONS
- The platform allows the channel to automatically supply new subscriptions for its customers directly to Microsoft online services, the services available through the platform are defined by Microsoft month by month and may change without prior notice.
The new services provisioned in the platform can be activated at any time and during the period between the day of activation of these, until the cut-off date, the platform will generate a charge proportional to the days of service consumed and the days of service will be calculated to invoice (Month of 30 days), and after the first cut they go to regular monthly invoicing.
MODIFICATIONS OR CANCELLATION OF QUANTITIES OF EXISTING SUBSCRIPTIONS
- In the case of increasing amounts in an already active subscription, proportional collection of new users will be generated during the remaining days until the next cut and for the following month, all users will be billed for the full month.
A user cancellation process is available per month and can be entered on the platform at any time, however, they will be scheduled to run only on the cut-off date and will be reflected at this time, if additional cancellations are needed. that month, it is required to contact the Nexsys advisor.
The acceptance of this document indicates that the channel understands and agrees with the above commercial conditions and using the platform implies acceptance of these commercial conditions.